Thursday, May 14, 2009

Turdsday Thursday

This is a post about the turds I encounter daily that annoy the hell out of me.

-People driving the speed limit or slower in the left hand lane. I really wish I had forks on the front of my car so I could pick these annoying effers up and toss them to the side so I can keep going. Everyone in the left lane should be doing 5 mph over the speed limit or more.

-Fast food workers!!! I just want to tell them that if they can’t get this right they have no chance in hell to make it in this life.

-Salesmen of all kinds!!! If you are in sales don’t take offense to this. Just use it to make yourself a better salesman. SHUT THE HELL UP!!! If you stop talking for just a second maybe, just maybe, you will find out exactly what my needs are and what you need to sell me.

-People that butcher the English language. This is going to sound like it is racist or whatever but it is not intended to be, because I do appreciate other cultures and like to take part in them. However, I hate it when people that don’t know English butcher our language; this even applies to a lot of rednecks in Oklahoma. If you know that you can’t speak English well and you are going to be in a situation where it is necessary. I think it should be their responsibility to bring a translator.

5 comments:

  1. I have to say I'm a little relieved that I'm not on the turd list since you encounter me on a daily basis. lovey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm right there with you on people driving slow in the left hand lane, that annoys the hell out of me. According to Tyler, 25% of the population are idiots and those are the ones working at fast food joints. He might have a point, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok Chris are you reading my thoughts? I think we need to create a fork!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you ever invent the fork to move people out of the way - I will pay! :o) Oh, and AMEN about fast food workers! It cannot be that hard! I worked in a fast food place in high school....and it is NOT hard at all! Love your blog! You and your wife must laugh A LOT!

    ReplyDelete